As a professional artist, children's art teacher, art school, and International art teacher trainer, I provide schools and parents the most up-to-date art literacy standards for teaching kids. My books are designed as guides to help adults teach children in the visual arts. My teaching method is based on cognitive, visual, and sensory tactile growth.
Art Education Standards, Using the Language of Artist For Early Childhood – Elementary Grade Children
This book provides art literacy structure. In this book, you’ll learn: • What art literacy means • How to meet art standards • How artist language relates to teaching children • What type of art projects to teach • What art mediums are best for children • Understand artist technique teaching • How spatial understanding relates to the visual arts • Understand the artist process
Excellent quick read & guide! If you are in charge of teaching your child or students a visual art program, creating art projects on a regular basis, or creating visual art curriculum this book is for you! This book is focused on giving you the latest standards and what's important to teach.
Introducing Visual Arts to the Montessori Classrooms
Lean how young kids learn art. Learn what a proper visual art program is for young children Learn the 3 important skills kids need to build to make artworks. Understand how to inspire creative process artworks. Understand the best way to support artistic skill progression * How to set up a classroom environment * How to stage art shelf * Art Supply List * Materials List * Teacher Management Outline * How to structure art curriculum and lessons
Best for teachers teaching early childhood education through elementary years. 15 months - 13 years old.
Kids Color Theory
Kids Color Theory is perfect for teaching children basic color mixing. Art teacher Spramani Elaun shares her most popular color lessons. In this book, you'll learn how to:
• Identify what color theory means • Teach basic color theory to children • Identify proper primary pigments and colorants for secondary color mixing • Prepare color mixing environments kids thrive in • Gather paints and materials for color mixing
11 Color mixing lessons included!
Clay play is perfect for early childhood education, preschool and primary grades. Art teacher Spramani Elaun shares her most popular beautiful clay class with air-dry pottery clay.
In this book, you'll learn how to: • Support kids with simple fine-motor clay activities • Introduce kids to therapeutic play using clay modeling • Prepare clay making environment kids thrive in • Help kids over-come frustrations in modeling • Gather tools and supplies for clay play • Identify simple movements and forms best for early childhood
Nurturing Children in The Visual Arts Naturally
Proven visual art method for young children. This book is devoted entirely to children and their relationship to the visual arts. Parents, teachers and caregivers interested in nurturing visual arts will be better prepared to do so by reading this book.
• Understand how children develop art skills • Exciting link to visual perception & art skills • 7 principles guide • Art project framework planning • Age recommendation phase guide
• Expert guide how young children learn to paint
• How to pick paints for art projects
• How to set-up a painting environment
• How to manage painting messes
• Complete painting materials guide
• Best painting projects for young kids
• How to pick paint colors
• Safe non-toxic guide on paints
Defining Visual Arts
This book provides art literacy structure.
In this book, you’ll learn:
• What art literacy means • How to meet art standards • How artist language relates to teaching children • What type of art projects to teach • What art mediums are best for children • Understand artist technique teaching • How spatial understanding relates to the visual arts • Understand the artist process
©2018 Nature of Art®